DATA Stream

Thursday, May 17, 2012

May 3, 2012 - The DATA Stream - FASHION

Elegant Beauty
DINKI DI DESIGNS


Showcasing my favourite shoes from  Dinki Di  Designs Collection these beautifully detailed shoes go exceptionally well with either formal, corporate or casual outfits. If you love your heels ladies you will love these stiletto’s. In this simple but elegant outfit I feel feminine and sexy without the overstatement. Most importantly I love the fact that these shoes are exceptionally easy to attach and adjust and here is the biggest bonus of all, my custom hud has MY SKIN TONE which was added by Tink Marksman (owner) of Dinki Di. After a pleasant chat and 45mins of my time I now never have to worry about matching my skin to any shoe in her store as this hud now replaces all of them. How easy is that! LOVE IT.
SHOES:­ – DINKI DI DESIGNS – Racer Black and Brown Stiletto’s

DRESS:­ – MAITREYA – Mesh Nolita Dress *Red*          
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maitreya%20Isle/177/175/23

HAIR: – MISS C –  Beg – black      
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/4%20Seasons/64/4/22

MAKEUP:
 – Mystique Mainstore: -  Ultra Gloss Eyes 7 Lips Pack_3
– [MOCK] Pandora’s Mizu Thunderbird [lash/lips] [Size 1]


– *NOYA* designs VAMP Eyelashes (ONLY ON MARKETPLACE)

NAILS: – Nails Formnails- Form Long – Design NIGHT http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Andriannas%20Dreams/199/147/22

EYES: – MAYFLY – Deep Sky Eyes – Deep majorelle




Quirky Fashion Finds
HEINEKEN BEER LIP GLOSS

I had so much fun this week searching for that quirky fashion find that is a little left field. This week I bought to DATASTREAM Crew and product that made me laugh. Heineken Beer Lip Gloss. Well to say the very least and interesting idea and can definitely see the appeal especially for the guys. Absolutely loved the ad was silly and extremely fun. This product is a couple of years old but had me searching for what other flavours may be out there that were out of the norm. And boy of boy did I find some crazy ones. Bacon, Popcorn, Cheez-It and omg Chicken POOP! WTH ... who? Why? WOAH!! Really??? Yep and these are only the tip of the iceburg. Just for the curiosity factor go check out my links below and would love to hear your thoughts on these but would also love to hear of any others out there you may have come across.







No comments:

Post a Comment